Seriously.

Go down

Seriously.

Post  dromedary32 on December 20th 2011, 20:56

OK, so I have seen ALOT of griefing and spamming, I can't stand it. I have some plugins suggested to keep these F*CKERS outta our way in becoming sucessful XD
~BigBrother (sorry can't remmebrr it really much)
~EasyBan (sorry if its in server already)
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
UMAD GRIEFERS?
UMAD GRIEFERS? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
dromedary32

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : IN YOUR BRAINZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously.

Post  Plymboy on December 20th 2011, 21:48

I agree with you. Also, we need a plugin that mutes you when you spam as a first warning, kicks you as a second and then bans you.
Personally, I think the server would benefit from BigBrother as it's a LOT better than LogBlock.
If I could suggest something else, I think we need a couple more moderators. I'm on most of the day in UK time but a lot of spamming and greifing probably happens when TriStarz and I are sleeping (We're in the same timezone). So I think that drag0n should promote a trusted LowMod.

Plymboy

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously.

Post  44bottles on December 21st 2011, 01:05

Sorry i havent been on lately. On holiday until the 6th. So i wont be on the server to help.

44bottles

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously.

Post  drag0n on December 21st 2011, 03:09

for bigbrother isnt available for 1.0.0
If im right,

and easy ban i was already putting it in today

drag0n
Admin

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : The netherlands

View user profile http://dragcom.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously.

Post  44bottles on December 21st 2011, 03:15

drag0n wrote:for bigbrother isnt available for 1.0.0
If im right,

and easy ban i was already putting it in today

Dragon, is there a way to mute people if they're jailed? So we can effectively stop people affecting the server in anyway if they are griefing. Or just add in /mute for us? Or is that too much power? Razz

44bottles

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously.

Post  drag0n on December 21st 2011, 03:20

i will chat with you guys later today or these days,

about things that needs on the new server i will pay,

i get money if its right from doegiz, but i'm not sure,

btw

tnx for everyones support these times

drag0n

drag0n
Admin

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : The netherlands

View user profile http://dragcom.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

:P

Post  dromedary32 on December 21st 2011, 03:23

Sorry for the misqualification. I didn't know that BigBrother isn't out for 1.0.0 Laughing
But, we could add /mute, or /ignore. (If they are already there and have been used, sorry)I also agree with Plymboy. WE should add a few Mods with D I F F E R R E N T TIMEZONES (IMPORTANT) Because, when two mods are in the same timezone, they sleep, and there is a griefers or spammer on, we could not do a thing. Members will just leave and sit there. THis is not impressive. I agree with Plymboy.
avatar
dromedary32

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : IN YOUR BRAINZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously.

Post  44bottles on December 21st 2011, 19:48

dromedary32 wrote:Sorry for the misqualification. I didn't know that BigBrother isn't out for 1.0.0 Laughing
But, we could add /mute, or /ignore. (If they are already there and have been used, sorry)I also agree with Plymboy. WE should add a few Mods with D I F F E R R E N T TIMEZONES (IMPORTANT) Because, when two mods are in the same timezone, they sleep, and there is a griefers or spammer on, we could not do a thing. Members will just leave and sit there. THis is not impressive. I agree with Plymboy.

We have /mute. But only Mods and above can use, not lowmods. And i think we have /ignore but that doesnt work for when they spam deaths or leaving game.

44bottles

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously.

Post  Plymboy on December 21st 2011, 21:11

44bottles wrote:
dromedary32 wrote:Sorry for the misqualification. I didn't know that BigBrother isn't out for 1.0.0 Laughing
But, we could add /mute, or /ignore. (If they are already there and have been used, sorry)I also agree with Plymboy. WE should add a few Mods with D I F F E R R E N T TIMEZONES (IMPORTANT) Because, when two mods are in the same timezone, they sleep, and there is a griefers or spammer on, we could not do a thing. Members will just leave and sit there. THis is not impressive. I agree with Plymboy.

We have /mute. But only Mods and above can use, not lowmods. And i think we have /ignore but that doesnt work for when they spam deaths or leaving game.
Also, /ignore only works for the person that did /ignore so it's useless as they wouldn't be muted for anyone else.

Plymboy

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

But wait.

Post  dromedary32 on December 21st 2011, 23:54

But, wait. I went on a server a few weeks ago, it was 1.0.0, I typed /plugins and saw BigBrother. So I thought its out for 1.0.0 Laughing
avatar
dromedary32

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : IN YOUR BRAINZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum