DraCom-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Application

3 posters

Go down

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post  thek826 December 20th 2011, 11:57

Name: Kevin
IGN: thek826
Age(optional): 13
Why you wanna play: Mainly so no one comes on my account and griefs here, otherwise I would be banned on my main server ): but also to build Very Happy
Name common rules: No griefing, no harassment, no hacking, no spamming, no advertising, no constant caps, and whatever the hell makes sense on my kind of informal rules list that some of you have probably read before
Time zone ( for maybe moderatorship) : EST (during winter, part of fall, and part of spring) EDT (during summer, part of fall, and part of spring)
thek826
thek826

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post  thek826 December 20th 2011, 12:03

P.S. Horray for new avatar Very Happy
thek826
thek826

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty OMG!

Post  dromedary32 December 20th 2011, 20:50

thek! HOW YOU FOUND THIS (-.- caps in christmas again) I miss you sooo much where have you been? Razz I left zido :/ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Enjoy this server but, too late. It's shutting down soon...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
dromedary32
dromedary32

Back to top Go down

Post  Plymboy December 20th 2011, 21:50

Thek! Very Happy The good days of Minecraftia and Zidocraft! When I get on my laptop, I'll make you a member Smile

Plymboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down